Big Boys - Sat Aug 25th, 9:00 AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice to meet you guys!
Yes it was. I had a good time too. Besides getting to put names to faces, I got to shoot a Ruger MK IV, A Buckmark with a sweet trigger, a NAA Mini-Revolver, a PPS M2, a G19, a G29, an M&P .45, an M&P 9mm - L and maybe one or two others. I really like that M&P .45 Mad Professor brought. Man, it is one nice feeling pistol. And Xseler brought that NAA Mini...I learned that I do NOT want to get one of those. Oh it looks like it's very well made, but I might as well throw a rock. If I even hit paper with that, it was sheer luck. Fun still, but I sure couldn't shoot the tiny thing worth a darn. I'd have to be wrasslin' with the bad guy and stick it in his nose to be sure of hitting him.

Thanks for coming out guys, I enjoyed myself.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, shooting the mini-revolver is something you'll never become an expert at...……...never! And, the Browning is the exact opposite.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
7B3347D9-1A2C-4F9F-AA32-9EA723A36A51.jpeg
4AD83478-CF95-4529-B23D-1A524137F114.jpeg
I shot my mini revolver at a full sized sillohette target. I was aiming at the head but as I walked up to it, I didn’t see any hits. I looked lower down on the target and had a nice group right in the crotch area!
I have the 22lr version which is even smaller than the magnum frame gun
The folding grip is a game changer though

Latest posts

Top Bottom