Big bucks of 2009.....Post em up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad was pretty pumped up when shot this during muzzleloader season in Kansas this year. 17 point 210 inch whitetail. Lets see some others.

Attachments

• Dads BIG buck of 2009.jpg
    Dads BIG buck of 2009.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,065

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess he would be pumped.That is one of the better deer I've seen in a long time.That one will be hard to beat on here.Tell your dad congrats and thanks for posting the pic.

Scott

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a feeling your dad's Kansas 210 will be the biggest in this thread.:wink2: Seth's buck is awesome too. I swear Kansas deer get bigger every year, I think the next typical world record will come from Kansas.

As far as the Wilburton poached buck, that makes me sick. I wish the worst of luck and misfortune on the tool(s) that did that. That thing is a 1 in a million animal, those brow tines are amazing. That buck deserved alot more respect than to be decapitated and abandoned by some slob.
I have a feeling they will catch the poacher. It may take several months, but poaching a buck like that in a small town somebody has to know about it. Eventually it will all come together.

If the poacher is so proud of their accomplishment, they should go public with. Maybe we could have a "American Poachers" magazine, and they could all tell stories about how many Natty Lights they had to down and how many fences they had to cut while jacklighting fields to get there trophy. We're all real impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom