Bill to Remove Suppresors From NFA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to be able to walk in and buy a suppressor and I assume this would probably drop the prices as the market would open up greatly.

Wouldn't that be sweet!

If you were a first time buyer that needs to set up a trust, would you go ahead and get one now? The odds of this passing seems slim, but you never know.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^^ That's cool and easy, but I can tell you from experience, if you want to be heard AND remembered, you have to call and talk to your Rep/Senator. They will tell you themselves that emails get lost in the shuffle of spam/junk and just sometimes simply overlooked because of title headings and the sheer amount of email that they receive. Call them, talk to them. Leave them a message, they will call back, they have every time in my experiences.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never gotten any kind of response to either emails or calls to our national representatives. My thought is, if you're not a bigwig on the donor list or part of some large corporation, they don't have time for your piddly ass.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've filled out form emails and gotten a response from my rep. It was probably a canned response to all the folks who sent in an email concerning that particular issue but it was a response. Either way the ASA email won't take two minute of your time to fill out and you can always follow it up with a call, too.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always received replies to emails sent to Lankford. It may be from an aid but they always address multiple specific points listed in my email, so I have no reason to think they're canned responses.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should clarify - I've never gotten a response other than a canned email probably composed by a staffer and approved by the poobah for distribution to all of us who write in. Not no response at all (though sometimes), but nothing that indicated anyone had ever read my email other than the subject or to skim for subject.

Latest posts

Top Bottom