Black Aces Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have fired only 40 rounds through it so far but here is the report. I started off using Monarch dove load and I used the two 5 round mags that came with the gun. I had three or four fte’s. I got in two 10 round pro mag magazines and loaded them both up with the same ammo. Every single round failed to eject. I just pulled the shell out and fired another. After that I loaded up 5 rounds of Remington buckshot and it fired them flawlessly. So I loaded ten more rounds of 00 buck in my pro mag and it fired them flawlessly too. After watching a few d YouTube videos on the gun all that I saw said they are excellent guns. They didn’t have issues with theirs and one person said he used birdshot to break his in and he had no failures. So I’m gonna try some better birdshot that I have and see how it does. I know that Monarch is cheap stuff. But buckshot is what I will run in it anyway. I will use it for defense. I have other shotguns to hunt with if need be. Overall I am pleased with its performance. The recoil wasn’t bad at all. Despite how big the ten round mag was it didn’t get in the way any. I love how maneuverable it is.