Black Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got my rifle where I want it. I started out with a Remington 700 sps with the varmint barrell. I put a swfa super sniper 20x42 scope on it. I then changed out the stock for a bell and carlson A5 medalist. I then went with JP enterprises tactical compensator. I then put a tactical knob for my bolt. I've shot one 1000 yard match with it. I like this rifle. Shoots well, doesn't tear my shoulder up and I hit with little bitty groups what I'm shooting at.

10jun09 006a.jpg

10jun09 007a.jpg

10jun09 008a.jpg

10jun09 009a.jpg

10jun09 010a.jpg

10jun09 011a.jpg

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
VERY NICE RIFLE just wonder how much you have spent on it so far????

Yes its a sps Varmit in .308. I'll I will say is around $1500 encluding gunsmith fees. I bought the rifle from Sport World on 41st to start the process. I'll post pics of the target when I get done shooting friday at Red Castle.

:mosh:

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What load are you using? Is that a 2 pc. base? What is the MOA on base, barrel length, groups? Did you do a match at Red Castle?

One piece stock, with adjustable check rest and length. Barrel length is 24 or 22 I think I can't remember off the top of my head. The MOA I think is a under a half but not sure without looking it up. I shot the last 1000 yard match in May. Couldn't complete with the Surgeon rifles but for the money I have in it, I'm happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom