Blade-Tech Bobby McGee Nano IWB Holster review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked this holster so much that I bought another one for my M&P9c. This is the holster I bought from Botach in this thread for $42.86 including delivery. Anyway, this is one of the best kept secrets in holsters. I, like GED, have turned in my leather holster snob card. This is so thin, it is literally like having two loops screwed right to the side of your gun

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P2260015.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P2260014.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P2260016.jpg

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever try the Blade tech Phantom IWB - I kind of want to give it a try for $ 19.99 . I need to order some clip on mag holders anyway.

P.S. Anyone still have a discount code for Botach.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burk, I am picking up an M&P9c tomorrow.. I already have a supertuck for it.. was wondering if you had to choose between the Bladetech and the Don Hume you reviewed for this gun, which would it be? Be honest now. :-)

B

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burk, I am picking up an M&P9c tomorrow.. I already have a supertuck for it.. was wondering if you had to choose between the Bladetech and the Don Hume you reviewed for this gun, which would it be? Be honest now. :-)

B

I think I am going to carry the Nano. It is just too thin and comfortable not to make it the daily carry. The hume is nice but just a tad thicker.

Thanks for the code. Just went to order but shipping was $ 11.89 for ground. OUch

WOW, mine was $8.90. Did you at least get the 15% off? Also I would always call first to make sure they are in stock.

Ordered one each for my SA Mil Spec, H&K P2K and Sig P239. Should be here in a week or two. Can't wait to get them in and post some pics with a review.

Did you order from Botach or Blade-Tech?

Latest posts

Top Bottom