[Bleep] Pocket Gophers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, I've got gigantic fan-shaped dirt mounts popping up across both my front and back yards. The biggest one so far is about a foot high - no kidding - and almost two feet wide. I have to go around and stomp them down and spread them out so I can mow the lawn (well, not this late in the year, obviously) without dulling the blades. Walking across the lawn in the dark is a hazardous venture, too. It gets annoying, to say the least.

I know of the various methods for getting rid of the pesky critters - traps, poison, carbon monoxide, smoke bombs, and flooding - so I was wondering which method you folks have found to work the best for you. How about it?

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know of the various methods for getting rid of the pesky critters - traps, poison, carbon monoxide, smoke bombs, and flooding - so I was wondering which method you folks have found to work the best for you. How about it?

Sounds like a scene from Caddy Shack.
You need Explosives.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need something too, only for moles. We've had an explosion of those little bastards, and our yard (and the neighbor's yards) look like a huge map of mounds and raised tunnels. Add to that they got in our front landscaping and the neighbor's dogs dug all that up, so more work for me. I need to do some killin'.....

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g109_Leaheydvm_demots_NukeOrbit.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom