Bliss :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bootsbaker said:
Its an actual finn remake :-)

The Finns didn't mess around on their rifles. Actually none of the Scandanavian countries did. Historically some of the finest military rifles ever come from that region. There's a guy on YouTube hitting 500-600 consistently with a Finn.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was very fortunate this one was clean when I bought it, My husband got one (that he is all geeked out about all matching serial #s even the bayonette) that was full. I think he took carb cleaner and cleaned his up but I noticed it juicing the last time we took it out so Im beginning to wonder if we'll ever get it all out of his.

with the heat like it is, the garbage bag method works great. i put a mosin stock in a bag this afternoon. i thought this gun was fairly clean, the bag came out with a bunch of grease in it. give it a try.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Finns didn't mess around on their rifles. Actually none of the Scandanavian countries did. Historically some of the finest military rifles ever come from that region. There's a guy on YouTube hitting 500-600 consistently with a Finn.

Thats awesome! since I cant seem to hit the broad side of a barn at 50 Im a long way from 500 LOL Im going to use a bigger target next week, I was using a 6" paper plate and I didnt have any kind of spotting scope or anything plus im blind as a bat soooo yeah.... I think I kept hitting low? Idk it was to hard to tell the whiteboards were pretty shot up so I couldnt tell where I was hitting & where someone else had.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bootsbaker said:
Thats awesome! since I cant seem to hit the broad side of a barn at 50 Im a long way from 500 LOL Im going to use a bigger target next week, I was using a 6" paper plate and I didnt have any kind of spotting scope or anything plus im blind as a bat soooo yeah.... I think I kept hitting low? Idk it was to hard to tell the whiteboards were pretty shot up so I couldnt tell where I was hitting & where someone else had.

I'm reading the form on an iPad app so I can't tell what part of the state you call home. If you are in the OKC area, I'd think there would be some members of OKC gun club who could help you out. If you are in the Tulsa area I'm a member at Red Castle where the bench rest range is great for this kind of thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom