BLM Militants Draw AR-15s/AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
if the police will not defend the people and the land this summer (like last summer) there's no reason for you.

just wait until the right also joins in on "disband the police". that sweet, sweet overtime you get while you watch our streets burn sure will be worth it.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how something like this would go over in OKC.....I bet it would never happen here because for every gun the Militants drew they would have 10 drawn against them...

No. It would happen exactly like it did in this incident. Someone would draw on them and the police would defend the protesters because our side is too stupid to act clandestinely.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
not sure police would pursue a brazilian style hit. just sayin'.

and you can't block traffic for bikes.

make no mistake, the powers that be want this civil war going hot. and the boys in blue are the front line pawns in modern day close order formation. and they'll be the bad guy from the pov of both sides.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah i dunno. i know it's a sore topic here, and i understand why. but i'll just say one last thing:

when i was first on okshooters dang near a decade ago or more, i remember being told that carrying double stacked capacity with extra magazines for a "civilian" was ridiculous soldier of fortune tier stuff. that a civilian ever encountering an armed mob, being unable to flee or retreat, and the police not being on the scene to assist or evacuate them would be an absolutely unbelievable situation, and to anticipate and/or train for such scenario was steven seagal levels of crazy. and, more importantly, that if that situation was to occur, and to occur with such frequency that it warranted a somewhat reasonable public expectation and preparedness, that being in that situation itself (surrounded by armed mob with escape or help) would be the LEAST of your worries because the nation would basically be dead.

and after all that, that EVEN IF YOU WERE in that situation, to simply stay in your vehicle and call police. they would come to help.

well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom