BLM Militants Draw AR-15s/AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I were out at the outlet mall on Reno a while back. I noticed a young white lady that was a saleslady for North Face wearing a Black Lives Matter face mask.

I found another source for one of their jackets.

You’d think the owner or manager of a business would keep potentially inflammable issues and their support out of the workplace and keep everything neutral.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’d think the owner or manager of a business would keep potentially inflammable issues and their support out of the workplace and keep everything neutral.
We were at an upscale restaurant in Harlingen Tx in January of this year. Very rabid mask area so we wore ours in and were seated.
Young white girl came to take our order wearing a blm mask. I asked to see the manager. When the manager got to our table, I told her that we came to eat and not have political displays in front of us that we didn't agree with. Consequently we would be dining elsewhere that evening, got up and left.
If you see something, I think you have to say something to let management know they lost a sale.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were at an upscale restaurant in Harlingen Tx in January of this year. Very rabid mask area so we wore ours in and were seated.
Young white girl came to take our order wearing a blm mask. I asked to see the manager. When the manager got to our table, I told her that we came to eat and not have political displays in front of us that we didn't agree with. Consequently we would be dining elsewhere that evening, got up and left.
If you see something, I think you have to say something to let management know they lost a sale.

Good on ya Dennis. I think the tide is slowly turning on this BLM and CRT crap, and little things like this make a difference (as long as you leave before they slash your tires).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just to add on how stupid the mask rules were in South Tx this winter.
This sign was on a drive thru. You had to put on a freeking mask to talk to a microphone!
Needless to say, we did no business there.

IMG_2282.jpg

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sign was on a drive thru. You had to put on a freeking mask to talk to a microphone!

View attachment 205040

I will not eat in an establishment that acts like they’re doing me a favor by letting me spend money there. I support their right to do as they want but will personally vote with my wallet and feet. Red Robin played that game today so we spent $102 at the Edmond Bricktown Brewery instead.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will not eat in an establishment that acts like they’re doing me a favor by letting me spend money there. I support their right to do as they want but will personally vote with my wallet and feet. Red Robin played that game today so we spent $102 at the Edmond Bricktown Brewery instead.
Good for you! We are being totally proactive in using our wallet to defeat all of this BS.
Our kids aren't in school anymore but if they were and the BS they are being teached now was taught to mine, there would be an issue.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 205040
The mask is just so they won't feel left out when YOU sound like they have for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom