Blocking the diesel pump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aight, this happens a bunch and it's frustrating. I usually patiently wait for about 5 minutes and then I get pissed. I don't understand why someone in a gasser would even use this pump since it's the furthest one from the store. It's not even like they ran in the store while the pump was running. I did notice once I hung the pump up and waited for my receipt that that car was left running. What an idiot, someone could've stolen it. I was probably there for 15mins total and never saw sign of the driver. Here's some pics of proper jack knife technique. I'll have to hunt up the pictures I took last year where I jack knifed my rig around a lil BMW or whatever lil car it was. That guy did come out of the store and had no choice but to wait for me to get done so he could leave.
View attachment 132552 View attachment 132555 View attachment 132554
View attachment 132553
That is too nice a truck to get keyed. Just sayin.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job, for real. I am disgusted with selfish people who have no concept that there are people on the planet other than themselves. Examples are:

Gas stations. Your person is a perfect example. Move from the pump before you go buy your cheap beer, cigarettes, lottery ticket and take a piss.

ANY buffet. Yesterday I watched some idiot and his wife hold up a line of 12 people while he individually inspected about 20 slices of brisket with the meat tongs. Then the chicken. Then the potatoes.......

Blocking the aisles at Wal-Mart with your cart full of Great Value soda.

The line at McDonalds. Seriously, you've been in the long line for 10 minutes and there are people behind you. Don't wait until it's your turn and then start the decision process when you get up there. Spend that time in line looking at the freaking menu. It's not like the menu has ever changed anyway.

Turn signals.

I feel better.

You forgot the gal in the grocery store who has a cart piled to overflowing and waits until the clerk has rung everything up and bagged it before she even starts looking for her checkbook in her purse. Of course, that's a ten minute proposition.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate when people pull into the middle of a drive leaving a gas station when I"m trying to turn in
Thats all
You just had to bring that up didn't ya!
Getting diesel yesterday was the beginning of my trip. I was going to Siloam Springs salebarn to pick up a load of cattle for my neighbor. Going through Siloam around 5pm isn't very fun and the salebarn is plum over on the east side. I get 1/4 mile from the barn driveway and I'm still in pretty dang heavy traffic and guess what.....I can see a lil silver SUV sitting right in the middle of the driveway wanting to get on the highway. I've got my signal on and she's not adjusting, I flip my headlights a time or two and no reverse movement out of her. Sooooo. I shot the gap between her and the culvert on her passenger side. It was humorous to see her start trying to get reverse mode going. At that point she might as well just sat still cuz I had a good 11/16" of clearance between her passenger headlight and the brush fender on my trailer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom