Bloomberg Blocks Video Of Pro-Gun Control Talk From Being Published(racist remarks)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, go ahead and doubt it.
My point is - these chicken$%^% whinebags play the race card every time a "conservative" says something not to their liking.
They jump on like a pack of dogs, and try to get said culprit to apologize, then they get him fired.

It's a crock when they do that to "conservatives", why would I want to apply the same tactic?

Bloomberg's a POS, an elitist, and an arrogant prick. He doesn't believe in personal liberty. I've got plenty of reasons to bash him without resorting to the lame strategies of those who cry racism when someone points out statistics that don't fit their world view.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Why does everything have to be viewed through the "racism" glasses? Is racism the litmus test for determining if a statement is fact now? He could have said the same thing about episcopalians and it would have been just a stupid. As long as we keep up with the black, brown, red, whatever, nothing will ever change. All blood runs red...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does everything have to be viewed through the "racism" glasses? Is racism the litmus test for determining if a statement is fact now? He could have said the same thing about episcopalians and it would have been just a stupid. As long as we keep up with the black, brown, red, whatever, nothing will ever change. All blood runs red...

OK - shall we apply that same logic to "terror" attacks? Kinda like Obama refusing to credit radical Islam with their wicked deeds?

If you're gonna try to stop something bad from happening, it's a pretty good idea to identify the players. No, not all Muslims are attacking non-Muslims. No, not all blacks are shooting each other. But if there is a "terror" attack, it's a good bet there's a Muslim involved. If there's a killing, it's a good bet there's a minority involved.

How to proceed from there is anybody's guess.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In this country, we have the ability to criticize different factions of our own faiths without having our heads carved off. In Islam, not only is it mandatory to carve off the heads of non-believers, but the heads of members of their own faith's different factions. That makes them more than just terrorists. It is even more than genocide. I'm sure there is a word that describes what they do. It's definition is submit or die. I believe that word is "Islam".

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom