Body cam video leaked to British press in George Floyd case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw that video in another thread. They were making the case he was claustrophobic and they shouldn't of tried to put him in the back of the squad car. I call bs on that one cause he didn't have any trouble sitting in his own car with the window rolled up that they got him out of.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
All it proves is, GO ALONG WITH THE PROGRAM WHEN STOPPED BY A POLICE OFFICER!

Isn't it still a crime in Oklahoma to resist arrest even if it is an unlawful arrest? I'm sure most other states have the same law. Obama and the Obamaites and the media could quell this in a month if they preached this instead of pouring gas with a tanker truck hose.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how much longer did the altercation go on? I thought they said the LEO was on his neck 8 minutes or something. Is that not the case?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a video from Anthony Brian Logan earlier today about this. Floyd died because of HIS actions, not the officers. Also, putting a knee on someone was actually taught at that department. So technically the officer wasn’t doing anything against procedure. I don’t think he should have knelt on him that long but I do NOT think he should be charged with anything for it. Floyd was a thug with a violent criminal history that was high on two potent drugs at the time of the incident. He also had heart issues. Notice the other black man with Floyd was approached and complied and nothing happened to him. So if this happened to Floyd just because Chauvin was a racist then why didn’t he do the same thing to the other guy? That is a sarcastic question. We all know the truth.

Sadly this officer will have his life ruined because of this. Ain’t no way he will be acquitted. The jury will probably be stacked with blacks and women. If he was acquitted the whole country would probably be tore apart by the leftist scum bags. I really feel sorry for police officers today. God bless the one’s in this forum for what you do. I hope that you are kept safe and don’t ever have to deal with this kind of crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom