Bolt Action Project...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad you got close to what you wanted. That was a really fair price to boot.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New updated pic. as we go forward on this project!! We just got the stocks back this week. Got to do a bit more work to the barrels, and the bolts then we go test fire them. If all is good then off to paint.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been some time that I have posted on this. I did not want to let a lot of info out on this tell I got it where I wanted it. The barrel is a 18.0" 1 in 7 Twist. At first I thought it was going to be to fast of a barrel, but 150 gr. ammo did very well at 100 yards. It shoot very good. Did not get pic of targets, but I will the next time this is at the range. As of now I was not very happy with the spent brass on this so it will be getting 1/2" cut off the chamber side and re- chambered. it will make it a 17.5" go. Did not want to go the low with it but unless I want to by a new barrel.... I will try it. Had Pac-nor SS barrels in stock from other job and went with what I had. If I got to end up re- barreling it, I will go with a 20" 1 in 10 twist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom