Book Gun Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this idea but I would make one change. I would only glue half or three quarters of the pages it would take to hold the gun and have a recessed area on both sides so it would be easier to grab the gun when you open the book from either direction.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could see my wife forget and sell it at a garage sale for 25 cents... lmao
My brother in law was getting a divorce and moved back in with mom and dad. Due to the divorce he was saving money in books that were on a shelf in the room he was staying in. His mom had a garage sale one Friday and someone asked about books she grabbed a bunch and put them out for sale. Brother in law comes home and most of the books are gone. He freaked went out to the garage and started gathering them up.
He lost $4k that day and his mom made about $6 in book sales. She gave him the $6 dollars.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2644D729-B072-4153-B4BA-B536257F1B27.jpeg
I have something similar. Hobby Lobby has decorative book boxes.
7F236604-C608-4051-B550-EBCBE74234E6.jpeg

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this idea but I would make one change. I would only glue half or three quarters of the pages it would take to hold the gun and have a recessed area on both sides so it would be easier to grab the gun when you open the book from either direction.
I tried that, but didn't have as much success. I had to hold the book especially tightly when removing it from the shelf, or it wanted to come out. It could have just been that pistol though (was a Ruger), so may try it again in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom