Booker wants Fed license for gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Colion Noir. I guess some people don't, but for me he drips just the right amount of snark. Some of his videos are kind of funny, too.

I like the fact that when he goes up against the gun grabbers he fires off rebuttals faster than a full auto AR15 and it does it in a way that is respectful. Even when the grabbers get ugly he takes the high road and just shoots them down with facts and logic.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The BIG Lie:
“[Gun licensing] is not a plan that any law-abiding gun owner should be concerned about it.”
—Sen. Cory Booker (On the contrary, it’s a plan that every constitutionally minded American should be concerned about.)

“Is Booker’s idea to license gun owners anymore constitutional than requiring a license for speech? … No one seems to take the problem seriously. There are 400 millions guns out there. If someone wants a gun, they’re going to get one. Licensing, background checks, microstamping new guns won’t even have a nominal effect on criminals.”
—Frank J. Fleming

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They then need to apply the same license to all the rights in the constitution. Background checks and licensing all around. Bet that will change the game then when you have to have a license and register to post pretty much anything or go to your place of worship. Lets turn this into a full police state and see how the masses like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom