BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet a dollar bill on OU's chances of finishing with 1 loss.
OU could screw up and draw a loss at any one of those except Kansas.
Let us return now to those thrilling days of yesteryear: It is 1975. OU is ranked second in the nation, are the defending National Champions, are 8-0 in '75, and are riding a 28 game winning streak that dates back to the second game of 1973. Already in 1975, they have defeated #2 ranked (at the time) Colorado, #5 ranked Texas, and #19 ranked Oklahoma State. Then unranked Kansas comes to Norman. Final score: 23-3. The moral to this sad story--never overlook any team!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a side note, did anyone catch the Iowa State game they put it on Texas Tech and Tech is pretty solid team.

I am thinking all of the BIG 12 might be a little better than first thought (except Kansas although I think they would have a decent defense if the offense could keep them off the field for more than 4 downs)

Anyone watching the TCU - Iowa State game right now??? They are giving TCU all they want

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will probably wait till our season goes to hell then fire him after the season is over hell if a player isn’t playing well he gets benched I say bench Stoops now

Latest posts

Top Bottom