BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure i have ever seen a secondary this bad .........

It's not all their fault. Stoops is running that 3/4 bullshat again. 3 up front, four 5 to 7 yards back, and the safeties 5 to 7 behind those. Almost anyone can get 1st downs against that stupid ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not all their fault. Stoops is running that 3/4 bullshat again. 3 up front, four 5 to 7 yards back, and the safeties 5 to 7 behind those. Almost anyone can get 1st downs against that stupid ****.

I should have said execution of defene (in the secondary) maybe he doesn’t have the talent to play anything else?

IN OTHER NEWS THE THUNDER PUMMEL THE BULLS BY 30 point

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Defense certainly played better after halftime, giving up 20 pts in the first half, vs. 7 in the second. Better, but not great by any stretch. Offensively, probably as good as any team in the country.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Defense certainly played better after halftime, giving up 20 pts in the first half, vs. 7 in the second. Better, but not great by any stretch. Offensively, probably as good as any team in the country.

Same as last week. 1st half was just embarrassing. No other description needed. 2nd better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The refs tried their best--twice!! CALL A PENALTLY, STEAL THE BALL FROM OU, GIVE IT BACK TO OSU!! Heckuva of a game--OU beat the Pokes and the Zebras!

A good game and horrible officiating. OSU had a touchdown reversed on a fumble that was ruled an incomplete pass. OU lost possession on a BS targeting call. You would think they could make a few calls right in a game as important as this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom