BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner fan here but have liked Gundy since he did the whole "I am a man" Thing. And what he has brought to OSU football is great!
Has brought consistency to a program that was seriously off and on year to year!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta give the pokes credit though, they made a hell of a comeback in the 4th quarter. Shame they couldn't pull off the miracle ending.
How about we give the best coach in college football some props? LMAO , I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Bill Snyder is the best coach in the country, regardless of the talent level he is able to recruit he always fields a team that you can never (or should never) look past in your schedule. He’s always a team I worry about year end year out .....

Another team that’s going to sneak up and be a good team by years end is Texas

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner fan here but have liked Gundy since he did the whole "I am a man" Thing. And what he has brought to OSU football is great!
Has brought consistency to a program that was seriously off and on year to year!
I agree, les miles really started it (but he job hopped) Gundy stuck it out and continues to stick it out. Add T_boones millions and they are bound to have a championship team one day.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You can grab your crotch to that..

Absolutely cannot believe the stink this has caused in the media LOL.
Bunch of 18-24 year old men out on the field knocking crap out of each other fighting to get that next set of downs and everyone is surprised that the testosterone and adrenaline filled men act like barbarians on the field!!!!
If that upsets their delicate sensibilities maybe they should find something else to watch like grass growing !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom