BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So then the KU defensive back was just full of testosterone and adrenaline and being a barbarian on the field lol.

Yep!! It happens!! In the heat of the game late hits happen, vulgar language/ gestures, pushing shoving, fighting..... it happens. That is why they use refs!!! I am actually talking about the media frenzy over the grabbing of the crotch! Played football in school, have watched it for years and this stuff happens all the time.
The media and ESPN are jumping all over this like it has never happened before Saturday!!!

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Okie4570 after the ENS on Saturday I went to my daughters house to fix her dishwasher so I did not see the hit on Mayfield so really can't comment on that other than what was said on the radio .

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So then the KU defensive back was just full of testosterone and adrenaline and being a barbarian on the field lol.

Well in all honesty, it was his last chance to nail Mayfield. Hassan Defense will be dealing crack and running hoes after college, not playing with Mayfield in the NFL.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okie4570 after the ENS on Saturday I went to my daughters house to fix her dishwasher so I did not see the hit on Mayfield so really can't comment on that other than what was said on the radio .
It was definitely a late hit, I don't think there's any disputing that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom