Bottom Drops Out of AR-15 Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have several AR builds coming up, so this is great news. feel bad for the people that maxed their credit cards out buy a $700 AR prices at $2100 during the panic.

guess it's no worse than what happens on wall street. hedge a bet based on speculative markets. the AR buyers just lost on this one. Smart guys sold their "hum drum" AR's during the panic, and can now cash in on a nice rig.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be nice if the ammo would follow. The other day I was at a LGS and there were so many AR's in there I thought I was in an armory. You know, no one was forced to pay the insane prices during the last scare. I sold my last AR, a Colt, to a budy for what I had in it possibly a bit cheaper but I wanted the money to put on a custom black powder rifle. I was not enjoying the rifle and its replacement has been more fun. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future. If the price of ammo got back down I might be tempted to get another one but it would have to be below 200 bucks on brass ammo to get me there.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bigger companies are doing better with production and prices are coming down, but some of the smaller companies are still backlogged for months(trying to pump out uppers/lowers).

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold one during the panic but i didnt get a premium for it. I didnt figure I needed three AR's. It sold for way less than what others were going for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom