Bottom Drops Out of AR-15 Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a quality AR at a reasonable price during a "non panic" period. Picked up an AK at the same time. I waited to pick these two up as well as a few high capacity hand guns. I could sell what I have for what I paid for them but didn't get them to make a profit.
I know people that were buying lower's, uppers and build parts left and right. They bought high capacity mags too. Now busy trying to sell them just to recover the investment.
I went to a gun show last weekend and the AR's prices were coming down and quite a few available. A lot of people may get burned but a few of those same people, have used the panic to make buckets of cash in the past.

Dieselwrench

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a quality AR at a reasonable price during a "non panic" period. Picked up an AK at the same time. I waited to pick these two up as well as a few high capacity hand guns. I could sell what I have for what I paid for them but didn't get them to make a profit.
I know people that were buying lower's, uppers and build parts left and right. They bought high capacity mags too. Now busy trying to sell them just to recover the investment.
I went to a gun show last weekend and the AR's prices were coming down and quite a few available. A lot of people may get burned but a few of those same people, have used the panic to make buckets of cash in the past.
I'm not touching this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The time to buy is over the next 3 years. Panic will set in again before the next election. Now is the time to begin looking and adding to your gun collection and adding to your ammo stockpile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom