Bottom Drops Out of AR-15 Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a quality AR at a reasonable price during a "non panic" period. Picked up an AK at the same time. I waited to pick these two up as well as a few high capacity hand guns. I could sell what I have for what I paid for them but didn't get them to make a profit.
I know people that were buying lower's, uppers and build parts left and right. They bought high capacity mags too. Now busy trying to sell them just to recover the investment.
I went to a gun show last weekend and the AR's prices were coming down and quite a few available. A lot of people may get burned but a few of those same people, have used the panic to make buckets of cash in the past.
Gun shows are a ripoff and I hope they do get burned. Especially the 22 scalpers

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have to agree. I was disappointed in the Wanenmacher gun show this year. Everything was so overpriced....I didn't stay very long.

I thought it was decent, though admittedly the best deals were carried in, not on tables. There was an excellent deal on an IHC M1 Garand being walked around - needing little to be corrected, very good condition. Whomever bought it did well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom