Bowling Pin match in Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys, I'm going to try to make the match this Sunday (06/14).

Registration is around 12-12:30.

So I'll try to leave around 11 or so. I can meet anyone who wants to go at my office like we did last time.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen. I don't normally do stuff like this, but I'm putting this out there for your consideration.

I am going to cross post this between the Fat Guys group and the Bowling pin match group.

This is all hush-hush as the person involved does not know anything about this.

Seems like one of the ladies that shoots at the bowling pin shoot was just diagnosed with breast cancer and is having chemo treatments.
The folks at Firearms Solutions are going to be wearing pink shirts to support her and surprise her at the Bowling Pin shoot this weekend.
In addition, they will be donating ALL of the entrance fees to her for her treatments.

All of the "professionals" are going to be in Texas for this weekend so the attendence will be down a bit.
They are trying to get as many folks show up as possible to have the total entrance fees as high as possible.
To add to this lady's problems is that her husband just lost his job and they are both working part time in the lumber yard in Yukon and trying to make ends meet.

So, if you are thinking of going, you might give this part of your consideration.

I'm sure that any and all donations would be accepted also.

Dave

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be there to show her my support. She is one of the greatest people you will ever know,

I am challenging shooters to give as much as you can above the normal entry fee of $12.00 for this great couple

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, lets see how many of us can wear something pink also!!!

I mean other than our underwear...something that is visible.

Dave

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
August 9th is the next bowling pin match. I hope to see y'all out there. I got to practice a bit with this set up and I have to say, this aint as easy as it looks dagnabit!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the match yesterday day. Pawpaw and Jr went head to head again. Pawpaw got spanked by Jr. Luke was the winner and Ratski came in second. It was a tight match at the end.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom