Bowling Pin match in Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, you don't understand. I'm not a fun person. LOL. My brain isn't wired for fun. My learning to shoot and control a weapon is for protection more than anything else. You have to understand that I was an anti- gun idiot for most of my life. My time working as a corrections officer changed my views about guns. I have no problem with people that like to shoot guns for fun, but I am more geared to tearing them apart to see how they work to maintain or repair them. I want to get my hands on RH'S RedHawk 44 and disassemble it so bad it isn't funny, but I think he would really tear my rear off and show it to me if I even tried to get him to entertain the idea. He cringes when I mention tearing my 44 down. Lol. To me that is the fun in guns. I know it sounds weird, but that's how gunsmiths are born. :)

That's cool. :D

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but I am more geared to tearing them apart to see how they work to maintain or repair them.

Maybe you can explain then....

Why is it that whenever I tear down a gun and put it back together, there are always a few little parts still on the mat?

Dave

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Um, i'm guessing it is because you didn't map it out as you disassembled it, or some parts that were once one became two or more in the process. Things are usually easier to take apart than put back together. I will video the process when I finally tear down my 44 so I will have a reference when my dog decides he don't like the parts and pieces laying around where I want them and decides to rearrange them for me. I had the extra parts scenario happen when I bought my first Gateway Desktop PC. I had extra screws left over. They were supposed to hold the motherboard in the center so, while providing support to keep the board from flexing and cracking while snapping in RAM, it also helped to stabilize the board as well. You wouldn't believe how many pieces there are in an old beast computer tower like that, but it was the most fun I have had in a 3 hour setting. Because all of the parts fit in particular places, it wasn't hard to reassemble, but there were 3 different types of screws with 4 different lengths.

Last edited:

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh, I have to get my rear up and get to work. My break is too short. Lol. Yall have a good night. I will check back in tomorrow around 2ish. :)

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have asked this earlier. How many rounds would I need to bring?

Depends on how confident you are. haha.

Mags are more important than rounds.
You can have as many mags as you want at the station, but each mag can only have 8 rounds maximum.
If you only have 2 or 3 mags, you can load loose rounds at the station as time and opponents permit!

I known at least two people who lost their match because they didn't have ammo to reload on the line or had left extra mags on their bench.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom