Bowling Pin match in Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, gonna try this.
Had a heck of a time. Seems like most of the vids that were shot are upside down and/or sideways and I don't know how to rotate them

Here is one (I hope)

View My Video

I tried to get the one where I shot over 30 rounds and only won because the other shooter didn't have any more ammo or mags.
Don't worry about the 44. I'll bring a Glock 23 and you can shoot .40 cal if you bring some bullets.

Hope this gives you an idea.

Dave

Sorry for the delay on this post, as I just now saw it Dave. Thanks for the offer, but I have my M&P40 Pro if I wanted to shoot 40 cal.
I need to get a feel for the activity before I get involved with it. I do that best by watching. Out of curiosity, I went to the firearms
solutions website and was looking at the photos that were posted and found my nephew in one of them. He sticks out like a sore thumb
up there on the deck in his blue shirt! He's getting into guns too since he goes hunting with his father in law sometimes.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to try and be there. It's all going to depend on the weather. This mornings forecast said thunderstorms Thursday through Sunday. BUT, this is Oklahoma and things can change.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to try and be there. It's all going to depend on the weather. This mornings forecast said thunderstorms Thursday through Sunday. BUT, this is Oklahoma and things can change.

Amen brother!!!
Personally, I'm expecting 6 inches of snow and gale force winds in the AM and 95 degree heat in the afternoon.

Dave

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its in a covered enclosure so it probably wont get cancelled. I'm only speculating because I don't know for sure. I'll be there if its still a go. I got my first pull down and reload lesson in 14 degree weather, so rain don't go scare me! Lol. Bite your tongue Dave! I hate that "S" word. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom