Bowling Pin match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least 100 rounds. It's a double elimination, mags loaded to 8 max. I went took a box of 50 and 3 loaded mags, and went home with three boolits left, but I think I was eliminated one mag into my third shoot.
You will shoot a minimum of twice, maybe many more times. Come to think of it, you might want to bring 200 in case you get to the finals. There's ample time to reload between shoots.
If you are shooting anything smaller than 45, double that count.....some pins take 5 shots of 9 to spin off the table if you hit them wrong...lol

I'm starting to think I'm misremembering things. You shouldn't need near that many but I'd say minimum of 2 8rd mags per string of 5 pins, (that's 3 shots per pin if needed)and you'll shoot a minimum of two strings, and you'll need more ammo if you advance.
At this point, I'm just gonna refer all questions to the previously posted video [emoji1787]
Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What day of the month are these typically on? I noticed on Facebook that this Sunday's match is a makeup match for November I believe.
They put the low budget matches on Sundays, like pins and GSSF, the high dollar events get Saturday prime time

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom