Bowling Pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did really well my first two rounds then just sucked it up the last two rounds. :( I averaged 7 seconds for the first two rounds and then my last two rounds averaged 22 seconds.

milsurpman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dude, I took a bug or damn rock to the forehead just above my left eye about 2 minutes after we got back on to 92 coming home. I got home and checked for a mark and yep, I have a nice little cut.

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally getting to a computer to post.
I had a great time, my dad and I got some good video footage of several shooters that hopefully we can either get loaded up or get to SMF and let them use it.
I got burnt pretty good, my arms and legs still look really red.

I hope more of these shoots happen I really enjoyed it.
If you would have done as well on my first 2 as my second 2 I would feel much better, the first 2 rounds i shot were both 18's and the second 2 were both in the 6's.
THANKS SMF

Dustin

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. We always stive for a good, safe time. We will start having pin matches at least every three months. We may not make another one this year becasue of our annual Poker shoot in September to benefit the Friends of the NRA, which everyone should try to make, we gave away 6 guns last year. ( I will put a post up for that later). Thanks again and check some of the pics on our website. Any of you that got some good pics or video send them to us and we will add them to our board in the store. (could call it a wall of fame or shame, your call, but our secret LOL!) Thanks again guys, OSA members are a blast and always welcome at SMF Solutions.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For one of these matches:

Do you draw from a holster? I ask this because I think I'd like to try this with my S&W 1086, but am having problems finding a holster and want to make sure that if I do find one it's legal for this type of match.

Any ammo restrictions? I'd probably just use CCI 200 Grain TMJ aluminum case ammo if there is no problem with aluminum cartridge cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom