Bowling Pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just checked to weather and looks like it will be an awesome day for shooting. MUCH better than the last pin match, man that day sucked. We got newer pins that should be harder and hopefully won't explode, but that was fun to watch also. Looking for a great time, we expect around 20 shooters this match. See you guys there!

Any pin you have will explode when it's hit with a 480.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any pin you have will explode when it's hit with a 480.

Well, thats true. Anyway those exploding pins sure were fun also. We will see what happens. See ya there! And yes my wife has the concession ready for ya. Don't think she's going to do hot dogs this time but she'll have other stuff. Saving the hot dogs for the poker match in September.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll just have to bring my own wiener(s) then. Have I ever mentioned how awesome your wife is? You guys are the best.

Thanks, she is an awesome lady, I'm damn lucky. We are always glad when you guys come down. We are already starting to get ready for the poker shoot, hope to have a bunch a guns to give away again and more shooters. I get a date posted up in the next month or so, but it is in September this year.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time do we want to meet up and where? Want to get an early breakfast together on the way there? Any suggestions? We'll need to get there by 9:30 so we'd need to be on the road by 7:30 if we eat here or on the road by 7:00 if you want to eat in Duncan or Chickasha.

This is the route I'd suggest. Zack and I have made this route (to the turnpike south of Amber/Highway 277) before and it's a super nice ride.

[Broken External Image]

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What time do we want to meet up and where? Want to get an early breakfast together on the way there? Any suggestions? We'll need to get there by 9:30 so we'd need to be on the road by 7:30 if we eat here or on the road by 7:00 if you want to eat in Duncan or Chickasha.

This is the route I'd suggest. Zack and I have made this route (to the turnpike south of Amber/Highway 277) before and it's a super nice ride.

[Broken External Image]

If you want to eat breakfast in Duncan I highly recommend Eastland Grill located at Eastland Drive and Hwy 7. We eat there almost daily and you have to drive by it to get to the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom