Bravo Concealment DOS IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me likes. Me likes a lot! But, I thought the Canute was $130???

His website shows it at $130 but that’s with elephant trim. Run that bar under the pic of the holster to the over left and a plain one is $65. I told Nate his web site was screwy but he’s a holster maker not an IT GUY so he doesn’t have it fixed yet. Best $65 you can spend on leather IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure to use okshooters as coupon code if you order. Send that funky two clip plastic thing back and buy yourself a nice holster man.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His website shows it at $130 but that’s with elephant trim. Run that bar under the pic of the holster to the over left and a plain one is $65. I told Nate his web site was screwy but he’s a holster maker not an IT GUY so he doesn’t have it fixed yet. Best $65 you can spend on leather IMO.

OMG!!! :ooh2: You're right!!! All this time, it's been defaulting to $130, and I 'assumed' that was for the plain one! :thanku:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, send him an email about it too maybe, he needs to get that fixed. (He is a damn Jarhead after all; he makes good leather but his website kinda lacks). I have to decide now which OWB I want him to make for me. Ride height, highest to lowest: Bonneville, RTBA, Regulator, Phaetos. I have the RTBA for my G19 and G29. Which one do ya think for the PPS M2 for OWB?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure to use okshooters as coupon code if you order. Send that funky two clip plastic thing back and buy yourself a nice holster man.

Dun did it ... ordered the Canute, that is. Now, to send that other thing back.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see that Nate fixed the pricing display on the Canute finally.

Honestly, I bet he missed some sales because of that. I thought, wow, pay $130 for the basic holster, then add another $65 for the fancy trim! Nearly $200 for a holster?!?!?! I don't think so. BUT, $65 for the plain Canute is a helluva bargain. If you want to add Shark or Elephant trim for another $65, that ain't bad either! BTW - I did not go with the reinforcement ... hope it doesn't really need it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom