Breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He needs to find some high school Ag kid and buy about 100 bucks worth of Blue & Gold sausage like I do. It's cheaper, freezes good and tastes better than Jimmy Deans anyway.
That blue and gold is pretty good. I roll good sized balled out of them and then freeze them in a ziplock. Then I can just pop a couple into a skillet whenever I get in a mood for some (breakfast, dinner, supper, 2nd supper). If anyone in the Tulsa are has a kid that needs to sell some let me know

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A 12oz pack of sausage and a couple dozen eggs.
Uh.... I think that's plenty there Captain.

What was the list he said? Three grown men around 200 lbs, one woman who’s a little chubby and a daughter? A crowd like that means you better be quick with long arms to get your fill before it’s all gone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He needs to find some high school Ag kid and buy about 100 bucks worth of Blue & Gold sausage like I do. It's cheaper, freezes good and tastes better than Jimmy Deans anyway.
I like the blue and gold sausage, but it's not as good as it was back in the day. It used to be really lean, but it has a lot more fat in it now. Still buy it though.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was the list he said? Three grown men around 200 lbs, one woman who’s a little chubby and a daughter? A crowd like that means you better be quick with long arms to get your fill before it’s all gone.

That's what I was thinking.
Hard for me to believe that crowd ain't got the boarding house reach down pat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom