Breaking Bad New Movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
El Camino:

EDIT...I just found out Tulsa is one of the selected cities....but which theater???

^^^^ At 2:16 it states select theaters...does anyone know these "select" theaters location??? Any here in Oklahoma???
I can't seem to find them on the internet but I'm guessing I know two theaters.

Albuquerque....maybe several there.
Hollywood.

***I loved Breaking Bad and hope this movie is as good!!!***
And yes....I have taken the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul tour several times in the ABQ!!!

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I can wait for Netflix. I loved Breaking Bad. Still think it's one of the best and near perfect shows to ever debut on cable. I'd put it up there with Band of Brothers.

I'm cooling on Better Call Saul. Not a bad series, but by the time something epic happens, credits roll and the next season is held on the cliffhanger. Then it takes half the next season to complete what they left off in the last season. Too much tease, not enough peepee touch.

Really hope El Camino holds up to the heavy scrutiny.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breaking Bad was the greatest TV show ever. Vince Gilligan made one of the best cinematic creations ever and instead of milking it for 10 seasons or ruining it on the last season ala Sapranos. He ended it in a way we would be happy with and leaving us wanting more not wishing it ended years ago. The only show I would put in the same category would be The Shield. The best part of Jesse was *****. Aaron Paul for some reason did a great job as Jesse. Anything since then with him in it has been a snooze fest. I don't see how you can have BB without Hisenberg to do the heavy lifting. I would have been fine if they left it alone and never revisited BB.

Potty language ahead.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom