Breaking Bad New Movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the one who knocks. I watched the last few episodes of BB, the M60 rigged up in the trunk of the cadillac was awesome.

You gotta watch BB beginning with episode 1, season 1 - Bryan Cranston’s portrayal of Walter White’s transformation from mild chemistry teacher into Heisenberg is absolutely amazing! Not to mention all of the rest of the cast; the writers; directors; and cinematography.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started watching BB from the very first episode I just stumbled onto it. The first season was kinda out there and it took a few episodes to get its feet under it. I think like a lot of shows it developed its following in season 2 and 3. There is something about the Anti Heros that I think the common man has a bond to. You see the bullsh#t Walter White went through and you grow to like the guy then you see his turn and as it slowly happens you see his failures and victories and then you wonder could I if in his situation take a turn for the worse. I also always thought of Tony Saprano and Vic Mackey when I watched this show. Two other great tv shows with an Anti Heros surrounded buy idiots, wives that were on their ass all the time, kids that wore them out and constantly having to clean up other peoples messes.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have watched every episode at least three times.I have watched all of Justified twice.These are the only series I have watched more than once.Your life will have had no meaning if you don't watch BB at least once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom