Breaking Bad New Movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me know your opinions of El camino.I am busy this weekend and it may be a few days before I will be able to watch it.

@sedona: It’s worth watching. Aaron Paul does a good job and I think the deal with Alaska was good; especially since Mike suggested it. I liked Mike, he was a no-BS guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
El Camino:

EDIT...I just found out Tulsa is one of the selected cities....but which theater???

^^^^ At 2:16 it states select theaters...does anyone know these "select" theaters location??? Any here in Oklahoma???
I can't seem to find them on the internet but I'm guessing I know two theaters.

Albuquerque....maybe several there.
Hollywood.

***I loved Breaking Bad and hope this movie is as good!!!***
And yes....I have taken the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul tour several times in the ABQ!!!

Watched this tonight on Netflix. I guess since it's a series, I haven't seen anything before it, so it was tough getting into the movie. They Kept flashing back about him being imprisoned in a pit, and so on. Maybe if I had more background it might have been pretty good, but was left wondering what I had just watched and what was the plot?

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed it, thought it was well done. Dennis you really needed to have watched the WHOLE breaking bad series to appreciate the new movie.

I always rooted for Jesse in the series, his character was just one foul up away from jail or death the whole series.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree with @foghorn918 on the above. El Camino picks up where the Breaking Bad series ends; Walt is dead, Jesse gets out of the pit, and takes off in an El Camino...

Latest posts

Top Bottom