Brightest and most durable long lasting flashlight ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fenix TK22, Olights, 4Sevens 123 series, JetBeam BC25 or 40 the newer RRT lines are worth a look, Klarus XT 11, Thrunite TN11s or Catapult V3

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a Nitecore P12 for my birthday and am very impressed so far. It takes one 18650 or 2xCR123a batteries. 4 brightness modes and strobe/SOS/beacon modes you can access if you need to. It has memory so whichever mode you turn it off on is the one that it starts back up in. Ranges from 1 lumen to 950 lumens. Nice pocketable light!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a Nitecore P12 for my birthday and am very impressed so far. It takes one 18650 or 2xCR123a batteries. 4 brightness modes and strobe/SOS/beacon modes you can access if you need to. It has memory so whichever mode you turn it off on is the one that it starts back up in. Ranges from 1 lumen to 950 lumens. Nice pocketable light!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I have a Nitecore P16 with the same features, been absolutely great, a Fenix that is stuck on the next to lowest setting and a couple Ultrafires that have been GTG.
If you get rechargeable batteries the Panasonics get good reviews, just got my first set a couple months back and been great so far, but the Chinese batteries I've had were hit or miss.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Nitecore P16 with the same features, been absolutely great, a Fenix that is stuck on the next to lowest setting and a couple Ultrafires that have been GTG.
If you get rechargeable batteries the Panasonics get good reviews, just got my first set a couple months back and been great so far, but the Chinese batteries I've had were hit or miss.

I have some older AW 2600mAH cells that are flat top and won't work in the P12, but I did pick up some Orbtronic 3400mAH cells for use in the P12 and my TM 26. The Orbtronics use Panasonic cells.

Latest posts

Top Bottom