Britsh .303 Enfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any one have one? My very first rifle I bought myself was a sporterized one. Kicked like a mule. Used to drive to the river off the end of Lindsey street (I think, maybe main street) in Norman, waaaay before the Chili's and all that stuff was out there (in 1987) and shoot it into the river.

P

point and laugh

I have a couple of them. Neat old guns but hard to find ammo for.
i1148.photobucket.com_albums_o574_Point_and_Laugh_Enfields_en6.jpg

i1148.photobucket.com_albums_o574_Point_and_Laugh_aens.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
did it look like this? they were sometimes sporterized ny the importer to make them more marketable. i mean, who wanted an ugly old war gun to hunt deer with right. i believe this is one of those. shameless plug-this one might be for sale or trade.
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_P5060488.jpg

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
did it look like this? they were sometimes sporterized ny the importer to make them more marketable. i mean, who wanted an ugly old war gun to hunt deer with right. i believe this is one of those. shameless plug-this one might be for sale or trade.
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_P5060488.jpg

Looked almost exactly like that but sporterized just a bit shorter.

Where is the best place to buy one?

I want won with a full military stock.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
you might have had a mk5 jungle carbine. gonna bust your chops a bit with the use of "won".

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a No. 4 that's still unmolested, I love it - it's my MBABR rifle & I don't shoot well enough to do it justice. My dad used to have one when I was a kid, it's what he gave me for deer hunting. So I initially bought this one more for nostalgia than anything, but now I really enjoy shooting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom