Britsh .303 Enfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have one on the shelf that is a commission item, not sporterized and the bore looks untouched but I don't think I want to take it out to shoot it.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any one have one? My very first rifle I bought myself was a sporterized one. Kicked like a mule. Used to drive to the river off the end of Lindsey street (I think, maybe main street) in Norman, waaaay before the Chili's and all that stuff was out there (in 1987) and shoot it into the river.

LOL..... My grandfather used to own the Dunkin Doughnuts on Lindsey st in Norman back then, I think he sold it some time during the early 90's. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am up to my armpits in guns right now so I can pick and choose which ones I want to take out and shoot.
but that is besides the point, it sold Friday and he had to come back because he forgot the bayonet the first time in.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a #1 Mark 3 and a # 4 as well. I havew owned several and all that I have loaded for have oversize chambers. I find that if I don't just neck size the brass doesn't last very long. They do kick like heck for sure.. One of the ones I have now is original and the other has been butchered by putting a rubber recoil pad on it.. Looks ugly from a milsurp standpoint, but guess which one I shoot the most... Blitz

Latest posts

Top Bottom