• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Bronco or Landcruiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Want to trade some firearms or cash for one of the following
88+ Bronco
90+ Landcruiser

Around 7500 tops. Central OK, but can travel.

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The Land Cruiser would be a good investment. They bring stupid money on Bringatrailer. Older Broncos do pretty good on there. I think the number of Foxbody pony cars hurts there value unless it something like an SVO.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've been on the hunt for a LC, they are not out there. There is a 97 trippled locked in Tulsa for 10K, has around 240K on the odom. Then there's a 91 on facebook marketplace that's crappily truck bed lined with a snorkel for around 6200 iirc. Then there's a 99 100 series in Edmond for 10K that's already lifted a little and has bumpers already on it. No LX470s or LX450s either. A few GX470s (landcruiser prado) but all north of 10K.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have a bronco in my yard, but she's not going anywhere.

br1.jpg

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've been on the hunt for a LC, they are not out there. There is a 97 trippled locked in Tulsa for 10K, has around 240K on the odom. Then there's a 91 on facebook marketplace that's crappily truck bed lined with a snorkel for around 6200 iirc. Then there's a 99 100 series in Edmond for 10K that's already lifted a little and has bumpers already on it. No LX470s or LX450s either. A few GX470s (landcruiser prado) but all north of 10K.

I actually almost bought that bed lined 80 series. But he wouldn’t budge much on the price and it just isn’t worth $6k. I also almost bought the bronco you have too! Haha I couldn’t make up my mind in time, but I’m glad it went to good hands. I’m patient, just gotta find the right deal. I waited almost a year before I found my gx470. I could easily double what I paid for it, but just can’t let it go.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The Land Cruiser would be a good investment. They bring stupid money on Bringatrailer. Older Broncos do pretty good on there. I think the number of Foxbody pony cars hurts there value unless it something like an SVO.

Yeah, I think I missed the boat on getting a decent Landcruiser. I bought a 100 series LX a few years ago for $1500 and sold it thinking I could find another later and have kicked myself since. I’ve been out to look at probably 10 or so Broncos in the last 2 years, and every last one of them has been pretty rusted out. Ford had some design flaws on them, but every once in a while I see one that looks nice. Just hoping to find one rust free that isn’t 20k. I can pretty much handle anything except rust. Though the more that die from rust, the more valuable the remaining will become. And 100% agree on the foxbody, and in my opinion - mustangs in general. Outside of Shelby’s and a few one offs like 69s, etc, they will collectively never be worth much. But they are a tremendous value for the fun they bring. Unfortunately, mustang owners are like corvette owners, they all think their C4s and Foxbodys are the best ever and want a pretty penny for them for the most part.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

They've gone crazy in the last 1-2 years. Throw low mileage in the mix and people appear willing to pay $20k+ for 100 series. Bad thing about the 80 series, which are my favorite of the semi-modern, is some parts are getting tough to find.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I actually almost bought that bed lined 80 series. But he wouldn’t budge much on the price and it just isn’t worth $6k. I also almost bought the bronco you have too! Haha I couldn’t make up my mind in time, but I’m glad it went to good hands. I’m patient, just gotta find the right deal. I waited almost a year before I found my gx470. I could easily double what I paid for it, but just can’t let it go.

Buddy, I tell you what. Just because it's you, and your an awesome fella and all I will sacrifice my bronco and trade you straight up for your Prado.

Latest posts

Top Bottom