Browning BDA 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_BROWNINGBUMPWEB_2_1.jpg
That is just like the one my coworker had.

NICE gun. :bowdown:

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants a 380, but she doesn't want a mouse gun - she does not care for the P3AT, LCP, etc. We saw one of these Brownings in the case at H&H a few months ago and haven't seen anything we like better since. I'd like to know if one of you proud owners would like to join us out at Tri City Gun Club one day and let her shoot your BDA, we of course would provide our own ammo and you'd get a free trip to the range.

Lucky13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants a 380, but she doesn't want a mouse gun - she does not care for the P3AT, LCP, etc. We saw one of these Brownings in the case at H&H a few months ago and haven't seen anything we like better since. I'd like to know if one of you proud owners would like to join us out at Tri City Gun Club one day and let her shoot your BDA, we of course would provide our own ammo and you'd get a free trip to the range.

Where is the Tri City Gun Club? I'll go if it's not to far. It's a remarkable little gun. I'll stand by it. :friday:

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted one and found one recently at the Durant gun show. Interestingly enough, there were 2 there. The one I didn't get was $375 and well used. I should have bought it and nursed it back. Oh, well!

Haven't gotten around to firing this one yet; don't even have any .380.

I recently consolidated my weapons down to a few calibers and got rid of my only .380. Yeah, real smart.

These things are sweet. Some people don't like decockers, but I got used to them on my CZ P 01.

My problem is how to utilize it. I'm settled on my G23 for all things serious. Maybe this will be my bedside friend. Kinda cool to have a pistol with references to USA, Belgium and Italy on it.

[Broken External Image]

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
25yd group. Shot standing two handed.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN2527.jpg

BDA380 next to a PPK/s
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN1873.jpg

In all her glory
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_BDA380.jpg

Yes I do love the BDA380, and besides the single stack Beretta 85, I think its the best .380 on the market!! JMHO & YMMV!!!!

I do have the Beretta 84 grips on her, and it does cut down on the width of the grips, and they don't interfear with the slide mounted safety. She was also my first gun, and she does get carried.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted one and found one recently at the Durant gun show. Interestingly enough, there were 2 there. The one I didn't get was $375 and well used. I should have bought it and nursed it back. Oh, well!

Haven't gotten around to firing this one yet; don't even have any .380.

I recently consolidated my weapons down to a few calibers and got rid of my only .380. Yeah, real smart.

These things are sweet. Some people don't like decockers, but I got used to them on my CZ P 01.

My problem is how to utilize it. I'm settled on my G23 for all things serious. Maybe this will be my bedside friend. Kinda cool to have a pistol with references to USA, Belgium and Italy on it.

[Broken External Image]

just had to notice the buckhead medalion is upside down

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah! Good eye! They're that way on both sides.

If you notice in the picture, there is a little mark right next to the medallion, like maybe someone was messing with it. Almost the only mark on the pistol.

If you look just around the medallion, it looks a little bit like glue.

Beats me why they would both be upside down.

For $400 OTD, I'm not gonna complain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom