Browning Buckmark thoughts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting a fun plinking handgun and have been looking at the Buckmark. Any thoughts on which one to get and who has the best price? I have looked at Academy online and they have the camper model which I think might be fine but i'm not sure if they carry it in stainless.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting a fun plinking handgun and have been looking at the Buckmark. Any thoughts on which one to get and who has the best price? I have looked at Academy online and they have the camper model which I think might be fine but i'm not sure if they carry it in stainless.

Love mine. Everyone that has shot it is getting or has gotten one.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got the buckmark whisper. It comes with a threaded barrel.
It shoots all the bulk ammo I have tried without any problems.

Eric67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Buckmark and a Ruger 22/45, I don't think you can go wrong either way.

The barrels are really easy to change on the Buckmark which is a plus.

Both are super fun plinkers and love to eat up bulk ammo!

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've always thought they would be a fun addition to my gun family, but I've recently been kicking the idea around of getting one of those 17hmr pistols.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just that! Its a Browning. The Ruger is a great pistol, but for price point the Browning is the way to go, they will always hold their value better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom