Brutal Goat Run & Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think between hand surgery and getting beat up by fat people, they're having a hard time focusing on event planning. LOL.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, if I got jumped by obesity-is-beautiful activists, I might be a little distracted too. I'll cut 'em some slack. Still months away...

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, if I got jumped by obesity-is-beautiful activists, I might be a little distracted too. I'll cut 'em some slack. Still months away...

So what's the story? Beat up by fat people? Got to be a story

Ya I know months away, just trying to plan my year of run&guns

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw Nick over the weekend. He's been a little shy about updating the run n gun stuff ever since his abduction. Apparently he and Mike were working out on the course when Nick was seized by a female Bigfoot. I guess she had her way with him over the course of 3 days, and got pretty rough. He's recovering now, but still has nightmares about the forced oral pleasure part of the encounter. I'm sure they'll get it all together in time for the run, but be gentle when you see Nick. He's having a really tough time.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw Nick over the weekend. He's been a little shy about updating the run n gun stuff ever since his abduction. Apparently he and Mike were working out on the course when Nick was seized by a female Bigfoot. I guess she had her way with him over the course of 3 days, and got pretty rough. He's recovering now, but still has nightmares about the forced oral pleasure part of the encounter. I'm sure they'll get it all together in time for the run, but be gentle when you see Nick. He's having a really tough time.

I heard it was a female chimp, not Bigfoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom