Bubba'd milsurps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or it could end up like this sporterized 7.7, rebarreled into a .300 Savage. Same ballistics as a .308

img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_Photo0037.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010010_1.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010011.jpg

Nothing wrong with a tastefully done sporter from back when there was an honest need. In fact some people collect those.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me a heretic, but that takedown Mosin is pretty friggin cool. I find it hard to get upset at someone chopping up a sub $200 rifle, especially when there are enough unmollested ones out there to satisfy every purist to his heart's content.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The take down Mosin is a great idea. If it was executed a bit better it could be really neat.

I agree that playing with a cheap rifle to try some custom things is fine, especially when there are plenty out there for everyone.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me a heretic, but that takedown Mosin is pretty friggin cool. I find it hard to get upset at someone chopping up a sub $200 rifle, especially when there are enough unmollested ones out there to satisfy every purist to his heart's content.

Yea but thats not your run of the mill mosin. Look at the rear sight and hex receiver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom