Building 24" AR in 223 to shoot 1000yds. Scope Suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yah know I never could figure it out! there's all this pissin' and moaning and for what? HOW is this helping a guy figure out what to get? I'm not pokin' fun at the dude I mean hell I try somethings that 90% of people think is freakin' stupid, hell look at my newest pistol a damn 7WSM WHO in their right mind would do something like this?

I'm not taking sides but ya know like I said why don't we just have a showdown a settle it? the winner gets to point and laugh at the other. I could say I'm a chemical enginer from Exxon on the dang computer and if I read enough I could probably pull it off! I don't see why someone thinks they have to be better than the other, hell I can shoot a long way and hit most of the time but ya know what I'd brag like a mother BUT ya know I have missed so why brag? just like drag racing someones gonna line up and hand you your ass one day.

dustingaunder, I've never met ya but I'd go shoot with ya! you might be better or worse who knows but either way I'm not at home doing nothing! I don't have a membership out at OKC anymore and it's mostly due to the fact that there were some folks out there that I really didn't care for so I dropped the membership. Let me see when the little brother is going to be in town.

Fella's this ain't good for the board. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that knows me KNOWS I'm not the most serious guy around! I'd like to run into some folks that shoot LR around just to have someone to shoot with and help with gas driving down to Bobby's (Badlands) I'm about tired of getting these odd looks when I take my rifles to the range hell maybe it's my head I don't know.

I'll see how this pistol is coming along if all goes well I might have Friday off for the range? Later fella's I'm going to bed.

Kirk

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that knows me KNOWS I'm not the most serious guy around! I'd like to run into some folks that shoot LR around just to have someone to shoot with and help with gas driving down to Bobby's (Badlands) I'm about tired of getting these odd looks when I take my rifles to the range hell maybe it's my head I don't know.

I'll see how this pistol is coming along if all goes well I might have Friday off for the range? Later fella's I'm going to bed.

Kirk

I'll pay for your gas to drive to Pryor if you will teach me about shooting long range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom