Bullpup shotguns, who has experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw an ATI Bulldog 12 ga. shotgun today and was curious about how practical and effective they are. Read some reviews but most of it usual internet stuff that isn't very subjective or informative.

What say OSA about the Bulldog or other bullpup shotguns? Practical advantages or waist of money? Recoil manageable? Etc.

Let me hear your opinions.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Black Aces Tactical Pro semi auto bullpup and love it so far. I have only shot full power shells through it and a LOT of these new bullpup shotguns seem to NOT like low power shells.

I have to also say that Black Aces Tactical CS gets a negative 5 star review from me. Had a problem and have never heard from them at all

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Black Aces Tactical Pro semi auto bullpup and love it so far. I have only shot full power shells through it and a LOT of these new bullpup shotguns seem to NOT like low power shells.

I have to also say that Black Aces Tactical CS gets a negative 5 star review from me. Had a problem and have never heard from them at all
What specifically do you love about it?

How does it compare to a mossberg 500 or any semiauto you have experience with?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What specifically do you love about it?

How does it compare to a mossberg 500 or any semiauto you have experience with?
Because the center of balance is so close to the body you can hold it up for a long time with one hand, though I havnt tried shooting with one hand.

They're just so short and compact and really easy to manuever around corners like in a house

I think the only downside is its only a 5rd magazine instead of a 6rd. I dont recommend the 10rd magazines as they are long and stupid awkward.

If you do get one, I recommend one that takes AA-12/1919 style magazines. Thery are the most commen

Latest posts

Top Bottom