1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Bullpup shotguns, who has experience?

Discussion in 'Rifle & Shotgun Discussion' started by rawhide, Mar 16, 2021.

1. rawhide

rawhide Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Saw an ATI Bulldog 12 ga. shotgun today and was curious about how practical and effective they are. Read some reviews but most of it usual internet stuff that isn't very subjective or informative.

What say OSA about the Bulldog or other bullpup shotguns? Practical advantages or waist of money? Recoil manageable? Etc.

Let me hear your opinions.

2. rc508pir

rc508pir Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have a Black Aces Tactical Pro semi auto bullpup and love it so far. I have only shot full power shells through it and a LOT of these new bullpup shotguns seem to NOT like low power shells.

I have to also say that Black Aces Tactical CS gets a negative 5 star review from me. Had a problem and have never heard from them at all

rawhide likes this.
  3. rawhide

rawhide Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    What specifically do you love about it?

How does it compare to a mossberg 500 or any semiauto you have experience with?

4. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    All I got to say is....tube-fed.

5. rc508pir

rc508pir Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Because the center of balance is so close to the body you can hold it up for a long time with one hand, though I havnt tried shooting with one hand.

They're just so short and compact and really easy to manuever around corners like in a house

I think the only downside is its only a 5rd magazine instead of a 6rd. I dont recommend the 10rd magazines as they are long and stupid awkward.

If you do get one, I recommend one that takes AA-12/1919 style magazines. Thery are the most commen

rawhide likes this.