Burris P.E.P.R. QD Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look on LaRue's website, select the mount you want, and it will have a drop down box with two options for the quick detach lever or VFZ style. It won't show the price reduction until you add it to your cart. I believe it's $40-50 cheaper.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered a Larue mount and the site says they give a $25/lever price reduction if you select the VFZ. So for most of the scope mounts that are similar to the PEPR mount, you would save $50.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah! I thought VFZ was the name of the mount. I was searching for VFZ. It is a type of mount system. Thanks for the help.

Well, the LaRues look decent enough, but I don't think I want to spend more on my mount than scope. The PEPR's are about half the price.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah! I thought VFZ was the name of the mount. I was searching for VFZ. It is a type of mount system. Thanks for the help.

Well, the LaRues look decent enough, but I don't think I want to spend more on my mount than scope. The PEPR's are about half the price.

The LaRue witht the VFZ is $145. I'd take that over the PEPR QD for $90.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The LaRue witht the VFZ is $145. I'd take that over the PEPR QD for $90.

I'll second that.

If you really want to save money, go get a Primary Arms Deluxe mount for $60 (they make an extended mount that pushes the scope out a little further than the PEPR does - its also lower to the rifle than the PEPR by just a hair).

I decided on the Primary Arms over the PEPR because of that and the price (I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the scope, so I just wanted to try the extended scout style mount out). Its a good mount (holds zero), but its not QD and you have to adjust the mount system for your rail (took me about an extra 10 mins and it was rock-solid).

I removed my mount/scope and replaced it and was within 1/2 MOA of where it was before I removed it at 100yds (which isn't return to zero like LaRue's mounts, but it was good enough for me).

They make mounts in both SPR and Extendced (and in both 30mm and 1")

http://primaryarms.com/category.sc?categoryId=177

They also make a standard mount for $24 that looks like the PEPR (non-qd). I've got no experience with it, but every Primary Arms product I've tried so far has exceeded my expectations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom