Burris Tac30?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear. I think I am leaning towards mil with zero stop turrets but not sure how often I would make adjustments.

With my 1-4x I don't ever touch the turrets. I zeroed at 50 yards and just use holds with the reticle out to 400 yards. I noticed this with my first PST with the zero stops. But if you feel you will be making adjustments on the fly;definitely go with the ZS model.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree completely on the desirability of capped turrets on this type of scope. I use it for fast shots in the field at short to medium range, which means if an elevation adjustment is needed, I will be holding off instead of dialing. Also, exposed target turrets can get accidentally turned, especially if you're carrying it around.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to jakerz for letting me put hands on the PST. I was just about to order one, but I found a Burris on Amazon with a QD PEPR for 349.99 shipped.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I could not for the life of me find that. Are you going to order it, and if so, do you think I could take a look at it when you get it in?

Yeah I think I am. When I get it in you can definitely take a look at it if you're ever down in my parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom