Burris Tac30?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered 2 Viper PST 1-4x's, one capped and the other HS turrets to fill a lonely LaRue mount. Getting a decent discount so I'll just sell the one I don't favor of the box. Discount is nice but 3 week wait kinda sucks.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might pony up the extra 12 bucks to get the quick disconnect. Anybody have any hands on with the PEPR QD? Any problems holding zero after taking off/putting back on?

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might pony up the extra 12 bucks to get the quick disconnect. Anybody have any hands on with the PEPR QD? Any problems holding zero after taking off/putting back on?

Man you are like crazy observant. I did not even catch that! Yeah, I'd pay the extra for the quick disconnect.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received my order from Amazon/Optic Planet and it was missing the Burris PEPR mount. I emailed them today, here's to hoping they take care of it very quickly.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Emailed Amazon/Optic Planet last night and they already responded that the scope and mount were shipped in two different packages.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my Viper 1-4x to the range today and was extremely impressed. Definitely going to stick with the capped turrets; set it and forget it. Look for a for sale thread soon on the one with HS turrets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom