Busted!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see retrieverman's pictures but I still can't see yours @dennishoddy. (Sad face)

Some can see and some can’t. I’ve loaded them three different ways from two platforms. After the changes some that could see the previously posted pics can’t see them now and visa versus.
I don’t know what’s going on.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some can see and some can’t. I’ve loaded them three different ways from two platforms. After the changes some that could see the previously posted pics can’t see them now and visa versus.
I didn't know what happened. I've always enjoyed seeing your pictures that you've posted in the past but now I don't get to see them. Dang it....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like you're on Tapatalk. If so just load them straight from your phone's gallery.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this is weird, because I’ve never had a problem seeing your pictures before.:anyone:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like you're on Tapatalk. If so just load them straight from your phone's gallery.
That was one of the platforms I tried. Some could see it, some not. That is traditionally how I post 99% of my pics.
Then edited and tried to copy and paste from google pics on the laptop. The number of folks changed that could seen and not see.
Then downloaded the pics from google pics to the picture file on the laptop and tried linking from there.
Same thing happened. Different folks could not see them and others saw them that couldn't before.
It's a mystery to me so far but I'm still digging for alternatives.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
October through December the "3 point turn around" is a common site on our county roads. Dead giveaway that somebody saw something and had to go back for a second look.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah. We see those "signatures" all the time. If there is a burn out mark after the turn around, we figure they had the target in sight and needed to move.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1607005863556.jpg

Testing using the "upload a picture" available on the forum. Who can't see my pic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom