Byron Shepard - Guilty of murdering Tecumseh Police Officer Justin Terney

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.koco.com/article/jury-d...-shooting-of-tecumseh-police-officer/29834147

c_terney.jpg

REST IN PEACE BROTHER

Scumbucket. Hopefully will get 200 years.

If you will kill an armed police officer...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the jury gave him the death penalty or not? It was the final day of deliberations I believe. They were trying to make excuses for why he did it even going as far as saying “ he suffered form depression and had a rough childhood”. And also that he was in drugs. I don’t care what excuse they use the guy cold blooded murdered a 22 years old cop. He deserves to die.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they juice the bastard. One of my part time officers went thru CLEET with Justin. Said he was an awesome kid who wanted to be a cop all his life. Taken at such a young age. At least he went out with his boots on, which is how most of us want to go. I still bleed blue when you cut me, but after 30 years...I'm about done with this :censored:ING job.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RIP officer

There was a time I wanted to be in LE but after working with the public for five years I do not have the patience to deal with stupid people. Anybody that got an attitude with me would get tazed. Didnt mean to derail the thread but just my thoughts.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom