C&J Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys we are going to be open July 4th weekend. We have some .22lr ammo that Frank from Fallenarms gave us to hand out to famiies with kids. Make sure to thank him on his facebook page.

A few questions asked as of late.

Q. What is our hours?
A. Day users can shoot from 10am-6pm. Members can shoot from sun up to sun down any day.

Q. Do you allow full auto?
A. Yes we do. Be respectful of other shooters who are around you.

Q. How much are memberships
A. $120 for the main member. Then $25.00 for spouse or child....

Q How long is your range?
A. We have a rifle range that touches 150 yards and a pistol that is 25 yards.

Q. How do you pay if your not there?
A. We have a honor box by the office door. I take care of my daughter always first! If you are caught not using the honor box you will be asked to purchase a year membership. If you wont you will be asked not to return.

Q. Where are the steel targets?
A. Behind the 100 yard berm. Remeber members only please and not closer than 100 yards.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many members do you currently have? What are your busy times? What do you have for targets, or being able to put up paper targets? Something like a plywood backing to put paper targets on?

Just added you on facebook as well. I noticed a lack of pictures?

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family and the range is doing well. We are increasing the amount of people who come out weekly which is a big plus. We've been picking up about 3 members a week. Most of the business is coming from Day users on the weekends. Some weekends have been busier than others. At this time business has started to generate itself by word of mouth and repeat visits.

Our target backing is made of masonite which you staple targets to. They can be moved to whatever distance you need. We are considering renting out some of the steel that the members are using to help generator more income. The pictures we take are posted and taken down from our facebook on and off. Helps us keep the clutter down. We will post some after this weekend for those who are interested. Also we are still giving out 22lr to little ones this weekend. It was donated by frank from fallen arms.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made it out to the range earlier this morning for a couple of hours. I was hoping others would have been out there but it didn't surprise me either with it being a weekday and all. I was surprised I got 3G out there, it allowed myself to send out some emails for work while I was taking a break. :D

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh, yeah i get a signal here and there but not on a regular basis. Thanks for coming out, our range is usually dead during the week. Seems most of our business pours in on the weekend. Weekdays are pretty darn relaxing out there during the week. Personally its when i like shooting.

I made it out to the range earlier this morning for a couple of hours. I was hoping others would have been out there but it didn't surprise me either with it being a weekday and all. I was surprised I got 3G out there, it allowed myself to send out some emails for work while I was taking a break. :D

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got down to C&J around 9:00 a.m. today (saturday) and had the place to myself. Very very very nice. Cool breeze & the sun on my back. Nice clean range with everything I want. I can see me going there regularly on week days.

Finally got around to shooting an AR for the first time and I may be hookef.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am gonna check yall out this week. So there is not a person that runs the range? It's kind of like thunderbird range was, meaning you put your money in a box at the front? I thought I read that. Just want to know what to expect when I come. Thanks and congrats on getting it up and running. I finally can shoot at long distance again.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attention Important Update: As of Labor day weekend we are not longer allowing run and gun activities at C&J Gun Range. We have nice new neighbors who are very supportive of the range. We would love to keep it this way. The best way for this is that we continue operating in a safe manner. As of now there have been NO reported safety incidents. The decision belongs SOLELY to my wife and I. What is allowed is anyone who wishes to go down range when the range is EMPTY to set up safe moving shots directly ahead of the shooter. What is not allowed is the running down range while acquiring targets. This doesn't effect rapid firing. Safety first always! We will not ever allow fun to over take the need to preserve life. Please email or call us at [email protected] or 405-519-3319

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went and met OldFart and Lurker66 today at the C&J Range, had it all to ourselves with my son in law in tow. Enjoyed the shoot and hanging with these two members. Great guys! While we are lucky to have our own rifle range and pistol range, it was a nice change of pace today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom